Styles & Wood Limited
Helpdesk, Deskside support.· October 2005 to September 2006 · Altrincham
- Taking calls, and logging jobs in the helpdesk software, and resolving a lot of them.
- Setting up new user accounts in Active Directory along with relevant mailboxes in Exchange. This along with adding Terminal Services Profiles and the creation of relevant directories
- Set up each user’s own Databank (CMS) account.
- Remotely fixed issues at various office and site locations.
- Set up users Citrix profiles
- Configured laptops with the company specific settings and installed applications.
- Configured HP and Wyse terminals for use with Citrix on construction sites and later at the new Head Office building.
Assistedwith the set up of new terminals and printers at the brand-new office location and migration of old kit from the old location.